2017 has been all kinds of great; I started this blog some months ago and here we are praying for the best in 2018. Thanks for the Nomination, Tsetsewaa.
Okoto Enigma has got a great blog as well. She’s the initiator of The Mystery Blogger Award and here’s what she says about it:
An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
These are the rules;
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10-20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about Myself;
* Most People around me say I’m unapologetically annoying. Yeah! I know I am sometimes. Don’t get me wrong, it’s never intentional to be a pain in someone’s neck. But that’s just me.
* I am an unashamed hugger.
* I’m a “Chocolatarian”. I also hold the view that to be happy, you need a small dose of chocolate. 😂
Check out these blogs and thank me later for the amazing pieces they’ve got;
7. Laks’ Space
Dear Nominees, these are your questions
* What do you honestly hate about your Mum?
* Why would you choose Black over Purple?
* What’s your take on Feminism?
* Which African leader do you admire most?
* One word for WordPress
Per the rules, Tsetsewaa had some rather interesting questions 😊
Who Inspires me?
Greatest inspiration comes from God. Being the Christian that I am, I believe all things work out for my good because of the love of God.
What was I like as a kid?
I always had something to say. Daddy used to call me a Chatterbox because I could talk! That was just it.
Best advice I’ve given to anyone
Don’t react to any form if negativity that crosses your path. It’s okay to react to some, for others, it’s not worth it.
My least favorite house chore
I thought of it several times and couldn’t get what really is my least favorite house chore.
My Favorite Shoes
With me, there’s no serious obsession with shoes. If the shoes leave my toes peeping, 😂 then it’s my new love!
Just because the feedback was overwhelming, Shoot, Vodka or Lord? is my favorite blog post. On second thought, it’s my best post because each time I read it, I get inspired.
Christmas 🌲 is here again
Let’s Pray for the best!